There are lots of fun, interesting, and educational things you can do on the refuge. Keep in mind, if an activity is not wildlife related and doesn’t help in the protection or understanding of wildlife or their habitat, there are probably refuge rules governing this activity. Please check with the refuge management before participating in an activity that could harm the environment or yourself. There are plenty of activities on the refuge for you to enjoy. Be safe and have fun!
- No pets (except identified service dogs)
- No food or drink (except water)
- Walking into the Refuge is prohibited
- Smoking is not allowed
- No amplified or loud music
- No drones are allowed on or above the Refuge.
- Maintain at least a 10-foot distance from nēnē. They need to remain wild and disassociated from human things (i.e. cars, dogs and cats, human food, etc.)
Follow Us Online
The Mōlī or Laysan albatross may spend years over the open ocean without ever touching land!