Skip Navigation


  • Permits

    Special use permits are required for research, commercial use such as farming or grazing, and other activities conducted on the Iowa Wetland Management District. Permits are considered on a case-by-case basis. Contact the refuge office at 515-928-2523 or to inquire and apply for Special Use Permits.

Last Updated: Aug 27, 2012
Return to main navigation