• Permits


    All commercial operations research or collection activities occurring on the Innoko Refuge require a Special Use Permit issued by the refuge. Examples of activities that require permits are hunting and fishing guide services, air and boat transportation services, commercial filming or photography, operations of helicopters, construction of structures, and removal of vegetation. To learn more about special use permits or to obtain an application, see Special Use Permits or visit the refuge office.