PromoIntro-Tracks in Mud- 512x219

Although there is no admission fee to visit Holt Collier NWR, everyone hunting must have an Annual Public Use Permit in addition to state licenses.  See below for more information!

  • Permits

    Each person 16 years of age and older hunting or fishing must possess all required State Hunting or Fishing licenses and the TR Complex Annual Public Use Permit. This permit is nontransferable and non-refundable. This permit is available online for $15 + a $5 convenience fee or over the counter at the Yazoo NWR or Panther Swamp NWR, payable by check or money order, $15.