Wildlife Caught on Trail Camera
  • Special Use Permits

    Currently, special use permits are issued for compatible secondary uses such as science based research. Refuge habitats and wildlife are often the subject of formal research proposals developed by university graduate students. These projects provide the refuge with valuable information that becomes part of the overall historic record and knowledge base. Contact the refuge office for more information at or 309-535-2290.