Law Enforcement

Ivory Crush page photo

General violations can be reported to our Law Enforcement Officer, Ruth Robinson at (631) 286-0485 x2153.

Injured wildlife – We get A LOT of questions about this topic. If possible, please include all listings.

  1. NYS Department of Environmental Conservation, (631)-444-0310
  2. Star Foundation, Middle Island, (631)-736-8207
  3. Volunteers for Wildlife Rehabilitation & Education Center, Huntington, (631)-423-0982
  4. Wildlife Rescue Center of the Hamptons, Hampton Bays, (631)-728-9453
  5. Riverhead Foundation for Marine Research and Preservation, Riverhead, (631)-369-9840
  6. Wildlife in Need of Rescue and Rehabilitation, Massapequa, (516)-293-0587
  7. Stars in the Forest (birds only), Riverhead, (516)-965-9716