• Permits

    Land base commercial guiding and commercial photography and filming or any other land base commercial activity requires a US Fish and Wildlife Service issued permit before such activities take place at Egmont Key National Wildlife Refuge. Before planning your commercial visit, please contact the Egmont Key National Wildlife Refuge headquarters at 352-563-2088.

    More information on FWS Special Use Permits.