Painted turtle on lily pads - Don Freiday/USFWS.
Special Use Permits are required for most unusual activities on Edwin B. Forsythe National Wildlife Refuge, including any commercial uses. If you would like to conduct an unusual activity on the Refuge, please call 609-652-1665 and ask to speak to the refuge manger to determine whether you will need a Special Use Permit.