Movie Shoot

Any proposed commercial activity that would make money, such as commercial photography or sheep guiding, requires a Special Use Permit. Special Use Permits are issued on a case-by-case basis by the refuge manager for activities that are appropriate for the refuge and matches the refuge purpose. 

For more information or to obtain a permit, please contact Amy Sprunger, refuge manager, at or 702-879-6110 (area code required)

For more information on hunting permits, please go to Nevada Department of Wildlife.