• Special Use Permits

    Special use permits may be issued for research, wood cutting, commercial filming and other activities on the refuge that are compatible with current wildlife management plans and which help meet certain objectives. 

    Commercial still photography does not require a special use permit. For commercial still photography regulations, reference the Rules and Regulations page. 

    Contact Refuge Complex Headquarters at 763-389-3323 for more information.

    Special Use Permit Applications: