Plan Your Visit
- The refuge lacks restroom facilities and potable water sources. Please plan accordingly.
- The trails are unimproved, of moderate difficulty and occasional steep terrain. Please stay on maintained trails.
- This is a natural area. Beware of poison ivy, ticks, and other biting insects.
- All plants and animals, parts thereof, and other objects of nature are protected from disturbance. Collection is prohibited.
- Observe wildlife from a safe and respectful distance. Binoculars allow you to view wildlife closely without disturbing them.
- Please do not feed wildlife; it may make them unnaturally dependent on humans and more susceptible to disease.
Last Updated: Jan 13, 2016