Skip Navigation


Grassland at Big Stone Wetland Management District
  • Permits

    Permits are required for compatible secondary activities such as woodcutting, grazing, haying, removal of vegetation, scientific research, large group events, and any material collecting. Contact the Wetland Management District office at 320-273-2191 for more information.

Last Updated: Jul 06, 2012
Return to main navigation