FWS emblem
Directives U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service - Centralized Library
  Federal Assistance Forms 3-1552 and 3-1591
The Fish and Wildlife Service no longer requires applicants or grantees to fill out Forms 3-1552 and 3-1591. The Division of Federal Assistance is revising 522 FW 1, 522 FW 4, and 521 FW 3, and will, among other things, remove the requirements for these forms.

For more information about the forms, please contact the Division of Federal Assistance at (703) 358-2156. 

Home  ||    Directives   ||   Fish and Wildlife Home