Permits External Affairs

Application Forms

The U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service has developed a number of permit applications to meet the purposes of the various conservation laws and treaties, and to assist the public in understanding the information needed to apply for a specific type of permit. When you apply for a permit application, you will be asked to certify that you have read and are familiar with the General Permit Procedures regulations (50 CFR Part 13) and all other applicable regulations (i.e., regulations that implement the specific law or treaty under which the permit application is being considered).

Visit the Laws/Treaties/Regulations page to easily access this information.Visit the National Wildlife Refuge website for Special Use Permits. The following indexes are provided to help you quickly find the application form you need in one of the following ways:

1. Select the form by number

2. Search on a keyword

Alphabetical index:
[A] [B] [C] [D] [E] [F/G/H] [I/J/K] [L/M] [N/O] [P/Q] [R] [S] [T/U/V] [W/X/Y/Z]

Search for an application form by keyword and then by type of application or purpose of the application.

3. Select the law or treaty under which the animal or plant is listed


Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species of Wild Fauna and Flora


Bald and Golden Eagle Protection Act


Endangered Species Act


Migratory Bird Treaty Act


Wild Bird Conservation Act


Marine Mammal Protection Act

Injurious Wildlife

Lacey Act