PPM Contact: Kathy Garrity, (703) 358-2551, Katherine_Garrity@fws.gov
- Coordinates Fish and Wildlife Service activities related to U.S. Government Accountability
Office (GAO) and Office of Inspector General (OIG) audits of the Service
as well as audits covering multiple Interior Department bureaus, including
- Notifies the affected program offices and provides GAO and OIG with appropriate contacts within
- Arranges entrance and exit audit conferences.
- Coordinates the Service's response to audit reports.
- Tracks implementation of audit recommendations and prepares reports to close out recommendations
to the Interior Department's Office of Financial Management.
- Implements audit follow-up for certain internal audits.
- Assists OIG with its workplan by providing information to be considered by the OIG in planning
its activities for future audits.
Last updated: February 24, 2017
PPM Websites: Centralized Library of Servicewide Policies | PPM Services
U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service Home Page | Department of the Interior | USA.gov | About the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service | Accessibility | Privacy | Notices | Disclaimer | FOIA