Skip Navigation

Reporting A Violation

 You can help protect wildlife by reporting violations to the proper authorities.

Federal Violations

Examples of Federal violations include: waterfowl hunting violations and other migratory bird violations (i.e., shootings/poisoning/baiting); violations concerning marine mammals and endangered species; and wildlife smuggling.
Please submit your information by calling (503) 231-6125 or the appropriate agent listed at http:/

You my remain anonymous, but be sure to provide detailed information. The investigator will use only the information provided to pursue the complaint. Please be as specific as possible concerning dates, time of day, names, exact locations, license plate numbers, vehicle descriptions, possible suspects, other possible witnesses, and how you obtained this information.

State Wildlife Agencies

To report poaching incidents concerning state-managed wildlife (such as deer, elk, etc.), please contact your local state wildlife agency.

Hawaii Department of Lands and Natural Resources -
(808) 643-3567

Idaho Department of Fish and Game –
Report a Violation -

Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife --
Report a Violation -

Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife --
Report a Violation --

Last Updated: June 12, 2015
Return to main navigation