North Florida Ecological Services Office
Southeast Region

Habitat Conservation Plans

Habitat Conservation Plan and Incidental Take Application Packages

Regulations governing ITP and HCPs

NOTE: PALM BAY, FL - An Incidental Take Permit (ITP) was released to the City of Palm Bay, FL on April 19, 2007. If your property was within the city boundaries on or before November 6, 2003 you no longer need to contact the U. S. Fish and Wildlife Service. Simply apply for a building permit through the City's normal permit process. This includes Port Malabar lot owners. Click here for Palm Bay Building Department contact information. (Current information as of March 19, 2010)

Florida Scrub-jay Umbrella Habitat Conservation Plan

County Incidental Take Permits & associated Habitat Conservation Plans

Bookmark and Share

Last updated: November 20, 2019