- USFWS Midwest HomeEcological Services Home Ecological Services Field Offices Ecoological Services Regional Office Staff Contact Us
- View more links
- Our Programs
- Coastal Program Endangered Species Environmental ContaminantsFederal Projects National Wetlands Inventory Species of Concern
- Conservation Priorities
- Bald Eagle Contaminants of Emerging Concern Great Lakes Restoration Initiative Monarch Butterfly Wind Energy Projects
Conserving the Nature
The mission of the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service is working with others to conserve, protect, and enhance fish, wildlife, plants, and their habitats for the continuing benefit of the American people.
U.S. Fish and Wildlife
Service in the Midwest
The Midwest Region includes Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Ohio and Wisconsin.
Find a location or office
near you »
We have Ecological Services staff in eight Field Offices and in our Regional Office.
If you have questions about endangered species, environmental project reviews, or contaminants in a specific state, please contact the appropriate Field Office. Click here for a list of the Field Offices and their contact information.
If you have questions about the Ecological Services Program or regional issues, please contact the appropriate Regional Office staff person. Click here for a list of the Regional Office staff and their contact information.
If you have questions, comments, or suggestions about this website, please e:mail Kim_Mitchell@fws.gov.
- Our Programs
- Coastal Program
- Endangered Species
- Environmental Contaminants
- Federal Projects
- National Wetlands Inventory
- Species of Concern