Welcome to the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service's FOIA Library. This site contains documents specifically identified for inclusion by the Freedom of Information Act Amendments of 1996. We expect that this page will continue to grow as we add more information.
As required under 5 U.S.C. 552(a)(1) . . .
Organization and History
FWS Policies and Guidance
- Fish and Wildlife Service Manual - Parts 030 - 039
- Director's Order 133 - Personnel Delegations of Authority
- Director's Order 134 - Settlement Agreements for Equal Opportunity Complaints, Personnel Actions, and Conflicts
- Director's Order 135 - Delegation of Authority - Sikes Act
- Director's Order 137 - Delegation of Authority - Actual Subsistence Expenses
Planning and Management
Statements of Policy and Interpretations Not Published in the Federal Register
Manuals and Instructions
- Fish and Wildlife Service Manual
- Director's Orders
- National Policy Issuances
- Policy Memoranda/Management Guidance
Federal Register Documents (substantive rules)
As required under 5 U.S.C. 552(a)(2). . .
Frequently Requested Information
- Fiscal Year 2017 FOIA Requests Received 10/1/2016 - 3/31/2017
- DOI FOIA Library
- Previously Released Material (Deepwater FOIA Responses)
Other Sources of Information
Fish and Wildlife Service
- Service Home Page
- Centralized Library of Servicewide Policies
- Conservation Library
- Endangered Species Recovery Plans
- Comprehensive Conservation Plans
- Wildlife Fact Sheets
- News Releases
- Frequently Asked Questions
Department of the Interior
- FOIA Home Page
- FOIA Library
- Interior Library
- Purchase Card Holders -- names, addresses, telephone numbers, and credit limits of persons with delegated authority to make purchases under the Governmentwide VISA.I.M.P.A.C. Program issued by Rocky Mountain Bank Card System.
For information on the contents of the FWS FOIA Library, please contact Carrie Hyde-Michaels.