- 9/15/2018 - Waters rise as storm crawls
- 9/14/2018 - Storm weakens, wanders
- 9/13/2018 - Florence being felt at Coastal Wildlife Refuges
- 9/13/2018 - U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service closes National Wildlife Refuges in response to Hurricane Florence
- 9/12/2018 - “Dramatic shift” in hurricane’s path
- 9/11/2018 - Service prepares for Hurricane Florence impact in Carolinas
Offices closed in response to Hurricane Florence
Refuges and offices throughout the hurricane/tropical storm track area will resume normal operations on Monday, Sept. 17, 2018. Employees will conduct assessments of public use areas. Please visit office web sites or facebook pages for updates prior to visiting.