Can You Help Me With My Homework or Research?
Office of External Affairs
We are publishing thousands of Web pages and documents on line to assist others in making decisions or recommendations, including students.

For students and educators please vist our Kids Corner - also check out new launch of "Lets Go Outside" website as well. Please see the Conservation Library for our publications, the Information Clearinghouse for other materials.

The Service's current science and research coordination capability is limited - the research centers were transferred in the mid-1990's to become, ultimately, the US Geological Survey's Biological Resources Division. Please see the extraordinary National Biological Information Infrastructure site for a wealth of data regarding fish and wildlife.

Other sites to check are:

NOTE: We usually are not able to assist with specific research, or to assemble information not already compiled. We recommend that you speak with your public library's reference librarian, who may have access to a great deal of relevant information.

For information regarding this Web page, please contact us

Last updated: February 12, 2009
List of Frequently Asked Questions
U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service Home Page | Department of the Interior  |  | About the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service  | Accessibility  | Privacy  | Notices  | Disclaimer  | FOIA