How Can I Obtain Maps?
Office of External Affairs
For maps of wetlands, please visit the National Wetlands Inventory site. Other maps available from the Service are identified at our spatial data site.

NOTE: The National Park Service provides maps of trails and recreational sites within National Parks, National Seashores and National Recreation Areas.

For additional information regarding this Web page, please contact us.

Last updated: February 12, 2009
List of Frequently Asked Questions
U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service Home Page | Department of the Interior  |  | About the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service  | Accessibility  | Privacy  | Notices  | Disclaimer  | FOIA