How Can I Obtain Camping Information?
Office of External Affairs

There are numerous recreational opportunities on lands managed by the U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service, especially on the National Wildlife Refuge System. However, camping is rarely available at such areas.

Federal lands with camping opportunities are identified at the Recreation.Gov site.

For additional information regarding this Web page, please contact us.

Last updated: February 11, 2009
List of Frequently Asked Questions
U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service Home Page | Department of the Interior  |  | About the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service  | Accessibility  | Privacy  | Notices  | Disclaimer  | FOIA