Where Can I Obtain Plans for Birdhouses?
Office of External Affairs
The U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service does not have actual plans for birdhouses available, although our Migratory Bird Management Office has quite a bit of online information on birdhouses and bird feeding. The National Biological Service's Northern Prairie Research Center also has some information on birdhouses.

In addition, the Texas Parks and Wildlife Department has some information about nestboxes. For more information, you can call the Texas Parks and Wildlife Department at (800) 792-1112 or at (512) 389-4800.

For additional information regarding this Web page, please contact us.
Last updated: March 6, 2018
List of Frequently Asked Questions
U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service Home Page | Department of the Interior  | USA.gov  | About the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service  | Accessibility  | Privacy  | Notices  | Disclaimer  | FOIA