Recruit, Retain, Reactivate Coordinators/Practitioners
Summary and Objectives:
The R3 Training will provide R3 Coordinators and Practitioners with the training, tools and job aids needed to understand and expand customer engagement. The training will also help R3 practitioners develop the skills and competencies to expand outdoor recreation programs to a broad constituency and increase participation in outdoor recreation activities.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Apply the Adaptive Management Model to R3 work.
- Develop strategies for changing agency and stakeholder culture.
- Engage stakeholders in R3 planning and implementation.
- Perform customer engagement and outreach activities to increase outdoor recreation participation.
- Evaluate and update the R3 Plan.