Tennessee Ecological Services Field Office
Southeast Region
Map of the Southeast Region



Helpful Links


These are links to sites for frequently asked questions from our visitors


Tennessee Wildlife Resources Agency

Fishing and Hunting Licenses, Regulations and other state-managed widlife issues.

In the Upper Cumberland call the Crossville Office at 931-484-9571


USDA Wildlife Services

For Nuisance Wildlife issues (geese, blackbirds, starlings, etc)

Call 615-736-5506


Migratory Bird Treat Act

For Migratory Bird Treaty Act questions please contact Carmen Simonton,
Branch Chief in the Southeast Regional Office at 404-679-7355 or John Stanton,
Supervisory Wildlife Biologist, North Carolina Migratory Bird Field Office at 252-796-2400




Other U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service offices in Tennessee - Law Enforcement, Refuges, Fish Hatcheries


Tennessee Division of Natural Areas


Tennessee Department of Environment and Conservation 




















Last updated: August 27, 2021
Map of Kentucky Map of the Caribbean and Navassa Map of North Carolina Map of Tennessee Map of South Carolina Map of Arkansas Map of Louisiana Map of Mississippi Map of Alabama Map of Georgia Map of Florida