Flyway Data Books
Each administrative Flyway summarizes their own report or data book that contains a collection of State-Federal Cooperative Harvest Information Program hunter and harvest data and population survey results. Although data books detail estimates for their respective flyway, all books contain summarized data for the other 3 flyways. These books serve as a reference for providing responses to inquiries from agency personnel, the media, and public. They are published annually and the most current versions are posted below. Also provided are the previous data books that were derived from the original harvest survey techniques, also known as the Mail-Questionnaire Survey, 1961-2001.
- Waterfowl Harvest and Population Survey Data (2.6MB)
- Final Compilation -Estimates of harvest, hunter activity, and success based on the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service's Mail Questionnaire Survey 1961-2001(425.4KB)
- Waterfowl Harvest and Population Survey Data - Preliminary (2.3MB)
- Estimates of waterfowl harvest, hunting activity, and success in the United States, 1961-2001 with emphasis on the Mississippi Flyway estimates derived from the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service Waterfowl Harvest Survey(394KB)
- Harvest and Population Survey Data Central Flyway Waterfowl(1MB)
- Hunting and Harvest Survey Information, 1961-2001(822.2KB)