Farm Bill Programs

Partners for Fish and Wildlife – Arkansas

Farm Bill Conservation Programs

Every five years, Congress passes a bundle of legislation, commonly called the “Farm Bill that sets national agriculture, nutrition, conservation, and forestry policy.  The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) Natural Resources Conservation Service (NRCS) and Farm Service Agency (FSA) are the primary agencies responsible for administering and implementing Farm Bill Conservation Programs on private lands.  The USDA Forest Service also has some private lands responsibilities under the Farm Bill.  The Service’s Partners Program provides technical assistance to NRCS and assists private landowners with the conservation programs offered through the Farm Bill.  Other partners including conservation districts, the Arkansas Game and Fish Commission, Arkansas Forestry Commission and various non-government organizations collaborate with FSA and NRCS on their programs and practices. 

Click on the links below to learn more about Farm Bill Conservation Programs.

Farm Service Agency

NRCS Conservation Programs

NRCS Field Office Technical Guide

    • Select a state
    • Select a county
    • Conservation practices are under Section IV


Arkansas Field Office
110 S. Amity Road
Suite 300
Conway, AR 72032

501/513 4470 (v)
501/513 4480 (f)

Last Updated: December 10, 2015

DOI |USFWS | USA.gov | Privacy | FOIA | Webmaster

FWS Southeast Region