AMBCC symbol

Required Licenses and Stamps

• Starting in the 2015 season (April 2-August 31) hunters will not be required to have a Federal Duck Stamp for the Alaska Subsistence Migratory Bird Harvest.

• Waterfowl Hunters 18 years or older are still required to have a State hunting licence and a State Duck Stamp, except disabled veterans, those 60 years or older, and those that qualify for a low income license.

• State stamps and hunting licenses are available from most State license vendors, ADF&G offices or online at:

• State Duck stamps must be signed in ink across the face and must be carried at all times while hunting waterfowl, but are not required for hunting non-waterfowl species or gathering eggs.