Click on the map (or the text links, below) for the
home page of the eight different US Fish and Wildlife Service regions:
- Pacific Region (Region 1)
- The Pacific Region includes Idaho, Oregon, Washington, Hawaii and
the Pacific Islands.
- Southwest Region (Region 2)
- The Southwest Region includes Arizona, New Mexico, Oklahoma and Texas.
- Great Lakes-Big Rivers Region (Region 3)
- The Great Lakes-Big Rivers Region includes Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Missouri,
Minnesota, Ohio and Wisconsin.
- Southeast Region (Region 4)
- The Southeast Region includes Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana,
Mississippi, North Carolina, Puerto Rico/Virgin Islands, South Carolina and Tennessee.
- Northeast Region (Region 5)
- The Northeast Region includes Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New
Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont, Virginia and West
- Mountain-Prairie Region (Region 6)
- The Mountain-Prairie Region includes Colorado, Kansas, Montana, North Dakota, Nebraska,
South Dakota, Utah and Wyoming.
- Alaska Region (Region 7)
- The Alaska Region consists of the state of Alaska.
- Pacific Southwest (Region 8)
- The Pacific Southwest consists of most of these two states, plus the Klamath Basin area of Oregon.
- Headquarters, Washington D.C.
Questions? Please try our Search Engine and check
out the answers to the FAQ's (Frequently Asked
Questions), before you contact