Ventura Fish and Wildlife Office
Pacific Southwest Region

Contact Us

Please use the form below to ask a question or leave a comment. In most cases, your question will be forwarded to the proper department or program for response and we will make every effort to reply to your email within 7-10 days. If you would like a response, please include your e-mail address. If your request is urgent, please call us at 805-644-1766.

Answers to most general questions can be found on our websites. Please look to our website first.

For answers questions about importing/exporting wildlife or federal wildlife laws, go to our Office of Law Enforcement website.

Please note:
The USFWS does not issue state hunting/fishing licenses. For questions about hunting and fishing licenses, seasons and rules in California, please contact the California Department of Fish and Wildlife.

Follow this link to get anwers about what to do with nuisance, sick or injured wildlife in California . This page, operated by the California Department of Fish and Wildlife, also has a link to a list of licensed wildlife rehabilitators that may be able to answer your questions or assist with sick or injured wildlife.

  * All fields are required
Your E-mail Address: (e.g.,
Last updated: June 24, 2013