Tewaukon National Wildlife Refuge
to promote conservation of tall grass prairie wetland ecosystems through education, recreation, awareness and appreciation of the prairie pothole region, including the Tewaukon National Wildlife Refuge complex.
fundraising, education and outreach, along with conservation activities on the Tewaukon National Wildlife Refuge Complex.
- Adopt A Centennial Oak
- Junior Duck Stamp Contest
- Chahinkapa Zoo "Blue Goose Day"
- Interpretation of Prairie & Wetlands
- "Go Wild at the Mall", Fargo
- Marketing Prairie Pothole Region
- Native grassland restoration
- Prairie seed gathering
- Youth events
Contact us at:
Prairie Pothole Partners
c/o Tewaukon Wildlife Refuge
9754 143 1/2 Avenue SE
Cayuga, ND 58013-9784
President: Stephanie Frankki
Vice-President: Tom Schmaltz
Secretary: Kathy Diekman, Hankinson
Treasurer: Korrine Weisbrod, Lidgerwood