ON-LINE PROJECT REVIEW PROCESS
Then you have come to the right place!
- Looking for a species list?
- Seeking USFWS/Service’s environmental review of a project?
- Conducting scoping for a project?
- Initiating consultation for endangered species impacts
from a project?
- Looking for guidance on endangered species, migratory
birds, eagles, or NEPA for your project?
provides an on-line Project Review Process for use by landowners,
applicants, consultants, agency personnel, and any other individual
or entity requiring U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service (Service)
review or approval of their project within Oklahoma. Complete
this on-line process before contacting our office.
This on-line Project Review Process provides step-by-step instructions:
At the end of this Project Review Process you will:
- Allowing you to identify federally listed threatened and
endangered species, federal candidate species, federally
proposed species, federally designated critical habitat,
and other federal trust resources that may be present in
your project area.
- Allowing you to determine if your project will adversely
affect any of the above listed resources.
- Informing you if additional consultation with the Service
- Have a complete Project Review Package,
which is required for our review.
- Be able to determine if additional consultation with the
Service is necessary OR be able to certify that you have
completed required coordination with the Service under the
Endangered Species Act1 (ESA).
TO BEGIN THE PROJECT REVIEW PROCESS
||Northern long-eared bat range for Oklahoma updated in
||Step 2a changed to require Satellite Map instead of
||Please note that due to limited staff resources in the
Oklahoma Ecological Services Field Office, response times
described in Steps 7a and 7b have changed from 35
days (40 for hardcopy submissions) to 60 days (65 for
Project Review Website Known Issues
||Our email return receipt for email@example.com
can provide only one response per email address every
four hours. If you submit multiple requests within a four
hour window, you may use the return receipt email from
your initial project request as proof of additional project
1Endangered Species Act of 1973 (16 U.S.C. 1531-1544,
87 Stat. 884), as amended.