AFTER YOUR PERMIT HAS BEEN ISSUED:
Individual Project Packages (IPP)
After receiving your Permit and before project initiation,
Permittees are required to submit IPPs for Covered Activities occurring in
the Planning Area. Section 7.2.1 of the ICP provides
additional information on IPPs. These IPPs must be approved
by the Service for use under the issued Permit prior
to initiation of Covered Activities.
Project Package Checklist
Documents associated with the Individual Project Package:
Self-Certification Option for Individual Project Packages
For those Individual Project Packages that require no additional Service review, a self–certification option is available. If your project meets the following criteria, it is eligible for self-certification:
- Assumed ABB presence for the entire project area
- All habitat/soils impacted by the project are considered suitable for ABBs
- All impacts are identified as permanent, as defined in the ICP
- All mitigation is in accordance with the mitigation ratios in the ICP and is completed prior to habitat impacts
- All project-specific impacts and mitigation must be described in the IPP and Annual Report
- All applicable items identified in the IPP Checklist will be provided with your self-certification
Projects that meet the above criteria do not need further Service review and are eligible for self-certification.
If you have determined your project meets the self-certification requirements, please follow these steps:
Additional documents related to the ICP
- Review and complete the IPP checklist along with
a complete IPP (above)
- Complete and sign the IPP
- Submit your complete IPP checklist, associated documents and self-certification letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with SELF CERTIFICATION in the subject line.
Information contained in the ICP is based on the best
scientific and commercial data available at the time
of its development. It is possible that new scientific
and commercial data will become available, which will
result in relevant documents being updated on this website.
The following documents reflect the Services latest
guidance related to the ICP and ABBs.
- Educational Materials – as referenced in section
4.2.1 of the ICP
- Permit Terms and Conditions – provided with approved