About the Watershed
Join the Effort
RL/GB Watershed Partnership Initiative
- 3,273 acres restored to reduce erosion and sediment in the Coffee Region
- 23,806 native trees delivered to over 45 farms
- 15 acres restored using the hydroseeding techniques in 7 farms
- 6,600 linear feet of irrigation water conveyance
- 4 irrigation Water Reservoirs
- 3 sediments and runoff control basin
- 8,880 linear feet of open channels
- Restoration of Guanica Lagoon (in progress) and Guanica Treatment Wetlands (in progress)
|Community Grant Program (CGP)|
(NOAA), USDA Natural Resources Conservation Service (NRCS) and National Fish and Wildlife Foundation (NFWF) have developed the CGP funding opportunity to projects that will help the natural resources in the GB/RL. At present CGP have been granted twelve project through non-governmental organization, academia and individuals.
Loading data from ScienceBase...