Roads -- Federal Lands Highway Programs
Jo Ann Clark, Refuge Roads/Federal Lands Highway Program Coordinator
- Oversees the Federal Lands Highway program funding especially the Refuge Roads Program.
- Oversees the Funding procurement and financial documentation for the Emergency Relief of Federal-owned Roads (ERFO).
- Coordinated the design and construction with the Federal Highway Administration, Eastern Federal Lands Highway Division (EFLHD). Phone: (404)679-4114; Fax: (404)679-7261; Cell: (404)434-5033
Joe Girot, Construction Program Manager
- Administers the ERFO Program with assisting the refuges with direction and administration.
- Assist with administering the Refuge Roads Program with engineering expertise.
- Assist refuge staff with scoping, developing cost estimation for projects, and developing road and parking lot design. Phone: (404)679-7062; Fax: (404)679-7261; Cell: (404)353-0806