Envisioning a Healthy and Sustainable
Click image below for a detailed map of our jurisdiction (PDF 1.7 MB).
The surrounding territory is under the Sacramento Fish & Wildlife Office.
- Federal pumping plant, John Ridilla, USFWS
- Liberty Island, Heather Webb
- Boat in Montezuma Slough, Steve Martarano
- Liberty Cut, Heather Webb
- City of Sacramento intake, Steve Martarano
- Liberty Cut, Barbara Beggs
- Above Knights Landing, Steve Martarano
- Beldens Landing Bridge, Barbara Beggs
- Collinsville, Montezuma Hills, Steve Martarano
- Delta smelt survey boat, Peter Johnson
- Golden Gate Bridge, Tiffany Heitz
- Midwater trawling, Chipps Island
- Sacramento Splittail
- Swainson's hawk, Brian Hansen
- Union Island
- Valley elderberry longhorn beetle, Brian Hansen
Facing a future of many challenges, it is important that the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service work closely with its state, federal and local partners to plan actions that will promote the conservation of natural resources and provide water for people. The office is in the Pacific Southwest Region.