Giant Garter Snake, Brian Hansen, FWS
Conservation banks are permanently protected lands that contain natural resource values. These lands are conserved and permanently managed for species that are endangered, threatened, candidates for listing as endangered or threatened, or are otherwise species-at-risk.
Information for Bankers and Prospective Bankers:
- USACE 2008 Compensatory Mitigation Rule (574 KB PDF)
- Service Guidance (216 KB PDF) for the Establishment, Use, and Operation of Conservation Banks.
- Service Area for CA Red-legged Frog
- See Sacramento Fish & Wildlife Office's Guidance and Protocol page for information about surveys.
- See banking templates in sidebar.
Banks within Our Area of Responsibility
For other banks whose service areas include the Delta, see the Sacramento Fish & Wildlife Office bank list.
|Liberty Island Conservation Bank|
Contact Person: Julie Maddox
3855 Atherton Rd
Rocklin, CA 95765
Phone: (916) 435-3555
|Total Acres: 148
Credits: Delta smelt
Service Area: The entire legal Delta.
Service Area Counties: portions of Yolo, Sacramento, Solano, Contra Costa, Alameda and San Joaquin counties.
Service Area Map PDF (6.3 MB)