Refuge Bulletin Board
- Saturday, October 27, 2012 will be our annual Refuge Day Celebration!
- 9:00am to 3:00pm
- Guided canoe tours in Gilliard Lake. Bring your own canoe/kayak or reserve one of ours. Reservations required if using one of our canoes.
- Free hotdogs and water to participants
- Educational Activities for kids of all ages
- There is no charge for any of the activities. Please join us at your local National Wildlife Refuge for a fun-filled day! Call (601) 442-6696 for more information.
NOTE: As of October 5, 2011, non-exempt permits will be available for purchase ($15.00 cash or money order only) at Sports Center, 305 Sgt. Prentiss Drive, Natchez MS 39120.
Those who need an exempt permit must obtain it from the St. Catherine Creek NWR Headquarters or by calling (601) 442-6696 to request one be mailed to you.
To view a copy of the Comprehensive Conservation Plan for St. Catherine Creek NWR, click here.
Refuge Notices and Road Closures
The following notices are effective as of Monday, September 3, 2012:
The refuge has been re-opened after Hurricane Isaac.
Please remember that driving on flooded roads or driving around barricades is prohibited.