Partners for Fish & Wildlife
How to Get Involved
Contact a local Partners biologist
- Projects are developed year round. To initiate the application process, contact a Partners biologist. (See Contacts right)
- The biologist can discuss project ideas, answer questions and schedule a site visit if the project is eligible.
Arrange for a site visit
- The landowner, Partners biologist and applicant meet on the property to evaluate
restoration potential and discuss the landowner and project objectives. The Partners biologist helps to determine
habitat improvements that can be made on the property, including advice on design, techniques, work plan and
- Funding decisions will generally be made by March. Inquire with the Partners biologist in your area for current status of funding decisions.
Develop a Project Work Plan
- If a project is selected for funding, our biologists will work with you to develop and complete the work plan, as needed.