2013 Photo Contest at Rachel Carson National Wildlife Refuge. Prizes will be awarded for First, Second, and Third places. Deadline for entry forms is October 18, 2013.
Who is eligible?
- Contest is open to amateur photographers of all ages
- U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service employees are NOT eligible
Format for submissions?
- Digital photographs can be submitted via CD-rom
- Hard copies also accepted - 35 mm color or black & white
- Sizes: 8x10, 5x7, 4x6, 3x5
- Only photos taken on public trails on Rachel Carson National Wildlife Refuge are accepted
- Possible themes include: wildlife, public use and recreation, landscapes
Other info about entries?
- Individuals may submit up to 3 entries for consideration
- Only original photographs are accepted
- Photographs will not be returned after contest
Download the contest entry form and send it with your photos.
Print the 2013 photo contest flyer here.
Page Photo Credits Photo from last year's photo contest, © Laura Higgins
Last Updated: Jul 23, 2013