Skip Navigation

Law Enforcement

Law enforcement vehicle on the refuge.

To report injured wildlife or any crime occurring on the refuge, call headquarters at 860-399-2513 and ask for a law enforcement officer.

To report environmental crimes that occur off refuge property, contact the Connecticut Environmental Conservation Police at 860-424-3333.

In any emergency or life-threatening situation, call 911.

Last Updated: Mar 18, 2013
Return to main navigation