Skip Navigation


Sherburne National Wildlife Refuge
  • Permits

    Special Use Permits may be issued for research, wood cutting, trapping and other activities on the refuge that are compatible with current wildlife management plans and which help meet certain objectives. Contact the refuge headquarters for more information.

Last Updated: Aug 24, 2012
Return to main navigation