The Complex has four popular photography blinds.
Blinds are AVAILABLE BY RESERVATION ONLY from
mid-October through March.....
- Blind #1 at Sacramento NWR
- Blind #2 at Sacramento NWR
- Blind #3 at Colusa NWR
- Blind #4 at Delevan NWR
- See photos of all blinds
1. Read the Photographer's Guidelines (2014-2015 version) for specific information on reservations, fees, access, and descriptions.
2. Fill out the Reservation Form (must read the Photographer's Guidelines first). If you do not have Adobe-editing software, please print the reservation form, fill it out, then return via mail, scan, email, or fax.
3. Reservation Applications must be received between Aug 1 - Aug 31. A lottery will take place in mid-September.
4. Successful applicants will be notified by e-mail or phone in mid-September. A $15 fee for each reservation must be paid by October 15 to confirm blind date selection.
5. Following the completion of the first lottery, a List of Remaining Open Photo Blinds will be posted here, and you may follow the application process again beginning October 1.
Sometimes photography blinds become available due to lack of reservation or cancellation. You may apply on a first-come, first-served basis by calling Sacramento NWR Complex (530-934-2801) or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and placing your name, phone number and email address on a wait-list.