Elizabeth A. Morton National Wildlife Refuge
2595 Noyack Road
Sag Harbor, NY 11963
(631) 725-7598 – Visitor Contact Station at the refuge
(631) 286-0485 – Headquarters in Shirley, NY
Open ½ hour before sunrise until ½ hour after sunset.
- Vehicle - $4.00
- Pedestrian/bicycle - $2.00
- Annual Refuge Pass (valid for 12 months from the month of purchase) - $12.00
- Duck Stamp (valid July 1 to June 30) - $15.00
- Non-private vans/buses - Up to 20 passengers - $15.00
- Non-private vans/buses - Over 20 passengers - $25.00
An entrance fee is charged, which helps to protect wildlife habitat and maintain refuge trails and facilities. For groups over 12, you can request an entrance fee waiver (pdf) by filling out a fee waiver form and returning to Laurie Boulliane at firstname.lastname@example.org.
From Sunrise Hwy. (27E), turn left (North) onto North Sea Road (CR 38). Go approximately 1.5 miles (at stop light veer left). Turn right onto Noyack Road. Go approximately five miles. Refuge entrance is on the left.