FIVE YEAR STRATEGIC PLAN (2005 – 2010)
RALEIGH ECOLOGICAL SERVICES FIELD OFFICE
U.S. FISH AND WILDLIFE SERVICE
- GOAL 1: Recover populations of endangered and threatened species and conserve at-risk species such that their listing is unnecessary in the North Carolina Piedmont, Sandhills and Coastal Plain.
- GOAL 2: Conserve and manage migratory birds with an emphasis on declining species in the North Carolina Piedmont, Sandhills, and Coastal Plain.
- GOAL 3: Restore migratory and diadromous fish population abundance and range and restore and protect the aquatic habitats on which they depend in North Carolina.
- GOAL 4: Support and assist each of the North Carolina National Wildlife Refuge’s mission to conserve and protect fish and wildlife resources.
- GOAL 5: Foster A Professional And Productive (Positive) Work Environment.