Unit Organization Code Accession No.
Use this form to document the receipt of museum property and collect pertinent information on the accession from the Source of Accession (donor, vendor, field collector, etc.). If additional space is needed, attach a separate sheet. Use ink or type.
1. The following information pertains to objects and/or specimens listed on attached form(s) (check form type).
|__ Accession Receiving Report:
List of Objects and/or
__ Deed of Gift
__ Receiving Report copy of Order for Supplies or Services
__ Requisition (D-1), (For Imprest Funds)
|__ Receiving Report Copy
of Field Purchase Order (SF-44)
__ Copy of Purchase Contract (if over $25,000)
__ Exchange Agreement
__ Transfer of Property (DI-104)
__ Receipt for Property (DI-105)
__ Donation ___ Purchase ___ Exchange ___ Transfer ___ Field Collection
3. Name and address of Source of Accession:
Daytime Telephone No._______: FAX No.:_______
4. Give brief description, identification and history
of the collection. Note locality collected or purchased, give site names
and numbers if appropriate. This information is provided by the Source
of Accession only.
5. Project Name:
6. Give overall condition on arrival. Specific object and/or specimen condition must be noted on attached form(s).
8. Objects and/or Specimens Received by:____________________________________
(Signature of Employee, Title)
9. I certify that the objects and/or specimens described above and on the attached document have been received and inspected.
(Signature of Receiving Officer)
Page2 of 2
Unit Acronym or Identifier Accession No.
If the objects and/or specimens in an accession are not itemized on the legal document for the transaction, use this form to provide a list of the objects and/or specimens and their condition. This form is used only as an attachment to the Accession Receiving Report.
|Quantity||Object or Specimen Name||Description and Condition||Notes|