The mission of the Wildlife and Sport Fish Restoration Programs (WSFRP) is to strengthen the ability of State and Territorial fish and wildlife agencies to meet effectively the consumptive and non-consumptive needs of the public for fish and wildlife resources. States use funding under these programs for the following activities:
• Wildlife Restoration Grant Program
• Sport Fish Restoration Grant Program
• Clean Vessel Act Grant Program
• Boating Infrastructure Grant Program
• National Coastal Wetlands Conservation Grant Program
• State Wildlife Grant Program
• Landowner Incentive Grant Program
• Cooperative Endangered Species Conservation Fund Grant Program
• Tribal Wildlife Grant Program
• Tribal Landowner Incentive Grant Program
The “Cycle of Success”
Washington WSFRP Office- Provides staff support to the Assistant Director for Migratory Birds and State Programs on activities associated with the administration of fish and wildlife grant programs.
Regional WSFRP Office-(USFWS)- All grant proposals and requests for federal assistance are made to your Regional Wildlife and Sport Fish Restoration Programs Office.
State WSFRP Coordinator-Oversees the completion and submission of appropriate grant documentation and monitor compliance with federal requirements for all of the agency's federally funded activities.