Visitor Center Grand OpeningFebruary 22, 2014; 10am to 2pm
Come celebrate the grand opening of our new Visitor Center!
There are a lot of fun activities planned for the whole family:
- Explore the new Visitor Center and all of its exhibits
- Watch the premiere of our new refuge film
- Try your hand at archery with the Nevada Department of Wildlife
- Make butter while you learn what it was like to be a pioneer on the refuge
- See live reptiles up close and personal
- Get expert tips and a helping hand for spotting wildlife
Friends of Desert Wildlife Refuges will also be barbecuing during the event (donations welcome!).
Come anytime, stay as long as you like!
For questions please contact Anica_Mercado@fws.gov
Last Updated: Jan 13, 2014