Paddling the Wallkill RiverJuly through August, dates and times vary.
Free guided kayak trip on the Wallkill River! No experience necessary and all equipment is provided.
There are other dates to choose from, however, space is limited.
Call 862-354-4354 now to reserve a spot.
- Saturday, July 13, 9:30am - 2pm
- Wednesday, July 17, 5:30pm - 8:30pm
- Sunday, July 21, 9:30am - 2pm
- Saturday, July 27, 9:30am - 2pm
- Wednesday, July 31, 5:30pm -8:30pm
- Saturday, Aug. 24, 9:30am - 2:00pm
- Inclement weather may cancel trip.
- Things that you should bring with you are: water, lunch or snacks, sun block, a change of clothes “just in case”, and feel free to bring cameras and binoculars.
- Ending time is approximate.
Come enjoy the beauty of the Wallkill River National Wildlife Refuge!